VIRTUAL MATCHMAKING EVENT
Maabir.co Digital Energy Expo & B2B Meetings
July 13-15, 2021
From Contacts to Contracts
This event to be held by the support of T.R. Ministry of Trade provides a unique opportunity for all participants worldwide to generate new opportunities via business and technology partnerships, joint research projects, investments, etc. in pre-scheduled 1-1 meetings. Large companies, SMEs, research institutions, public and private organizations, associations, and start-ups are invited to participate in the Virtual Matchmaking Event at Maabir.co where hundreds of investors, buyers and public authorities will attend.
This model is time and cost-effective and results in contracts!
20-minute-bilateral meetings are scheduled according to each participant's availability, interests, and goals. In order to enable participants to find suitable partners, each participant is obliged to choose at least one item from the "Marketplace Items".
Participants will start requesting and scheduling 1-1 meetings from 31 May 2021.
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency
- Digital Technologies for Integration
- Optimization of Energy Systems
- Alternative Energy
- Energy Conservation & Saving
- Energy Storage
- Coal, Oil, and Gas
- Electric Vehicles
- Energy Production, Transmission, and Conversion
- Nuclear Energy
- Increase your sales without wasting time and with the least budget
- Promote your new products and empower your status in the market
- Accelerate your branding process by the only expo to meet local and foreign investors in the Energy sector together
- Generate cross border contacts and contracts
- Meet new European and international customers and suppliers
- Find new business, technology, and research partners
- Present your innovative solutions
- Be aware of new technological solutions
- Find partners for international projects
- Receive the latest updates in the energy sector
- Extend your network
- Find suitable partners in pre-arranged 1-1 meetings
Global Energy Association organizes this event with the contributions of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Trade.
You could become a member of maabir.com and continue your e-commerce in the Energy Sector all year long and benefit from many demands submitted for energy companies.